Click the link below to uncover the “Secret Sauce” that motivated me and brought my wife Connie alongside to bring the Shiloh stories to life.
What I began as a fun project with a small targeted audience of family and close friends blossomed into a far-broader audience than either my wife or I imagined. My publisher, Palmetto Publishing Group has been fantastic, providing the resources and quality books that rival any in a bookstore. They are expanding the reach of Sanctuary, A Legacy of Memories and Testament, An Unexpected Return thanks to their parent company’s resources with added distribution and marketing – Arcadia Publishing, Charleston, SC.
However, in the end, I need your assistance and support. Here’s what you can do to help stir the “Secret Sauce.”
- Purchase your copy of Sanctuary, A Legacy of Memories and Testament, An Unexpected Return – either Kindle or Paperback, individually or together.
- Let others know about the books and what you thought about them. Of course, writing a review on places like Amazon or Goodreads or even on my website’s Review Page is most welcomed, BUT remember, word-of-mouth amongst friends and family always works the best.
- Order one or both books for a friend or family member who you believe would enjoy them as a gift.
- When you walk into your locally-owned bookstore, ask for the books by title. If they don’t have either on the shelf, tell them a little about the books. Suggest they contact me about arranging an author event.
- Simply forward this email to others you know who might enjoy reading new, “all-audience” Southern mystery/suspense stories. Suggest they subscribe for future posts and updates about my third and final book in the Shiloh series, Purgatory, A Progeny’s Quest (Fall 2019).
- Explore my Event page and bring friends to one of my upcoming events near you.
- Direct your friends to follow me on my Facebook Page (@TMBrownAuthor) and of course, do likewise if you have not done so as well.
T. M. “Mike” Brown